Unscripted Film School
- Must be 18 years or older to register for crew positions.
- Crew positions are randomly selected.
- The film school will consist of two teams that will compete against one another to make films that will be screened at the final Saturday of Unscripted 3.
- Each team will have one Director (selected by the project coordinators), one Cinematographer (selected by the project coordinators), two Actors, one Sound Technician and two Production Assistant.
- The Film School will take place from the time of closing on Saturday, January 4th, 2014 until 2 am of Sunday, January 5th, 2014.
- Each participant must obey Library rules and regulations. Anyone in breach of the rules and regulations will be immediately removed from the program and from Library premises.
- Each participant must have their own transportation or ride home on Sunday, January 5th, 2014 as the Library will close at 2 am. No exceptions.
Unscripted: Screenplay Contest Rules & Regulations
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Only one screenplay submission per contestant.
- Entries will be accepted beginning on November 1st, 2013 at 12:00 a.m.
- All submissions must be received by 12 p.m. on Saturday, November 30th, 2013.
- Screenplays must be 10 pages or less.
- Subject matter must take place within the confines of a library setting.
- Only two characters are allowed per script.
- Absolutely NO sexual content is allowed, adult language is acceptable within reason.
- Each script is subject to editing per request of the project coordinators.
- Two screenplays will be chosen by a panel of judges through the Daviess County Public Library system and Verite Cinema.